Position: Trainee Media Manager
We are always looking for an extra pair of hands to help with anything regarding online marketing and media strategy. This means looking after websites, social networks, creating content and new marketing ideas as well as getting in touch with various press outlets. If you are looking to boost your CV with some work experience in this field you have come to the right place. The duration of your traineeship is something we can agree to on an individual basis.
- a good understanding of how to use WordPress and social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Fluency in German is a big bonus, but minimum requirement is fluency in English
- Good research skills. You don’t need to know everything; you just need to know where to look to find the answers!
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have access to a computer/laptop and a good stable internet connection and telephone number we can reach you on (to the agreed times)
What we offer
- Upon completion of the traineeship, you will be given a reference that you can use for future employment in this field. The reference will state all the marketing strategies you undertook and the difference in made to our label.
- Future employers are also welcome to call us for confirmation
- A little thank you gift once your time is over with us
Are you interested? If yes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Feel free to attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!